Free Vtul to boost the Remote Working
We are committed to the world during the challenges faced due to COVID-19. For this reason, we wish that all companies with people working from home have access to Vtul to manage their devices remotely. Besides allowing remote access to your computers, Vtul will enable you to geolocate them and know their hardware and software inventory.
Through this campaign, we will provide you FREE access to all the benefits of Vtul, during a 90 days term.
Terms and conditions
- This campaign will be valid since April 1, 2020, and until June 30, 2020. It will only apply to services running in our cloud, through www.vtul.io (IT DOES NOT APPLY to other types of Vtul distributions such as on-premise deployments).
- By participating in this campaign, the user won’t be forced to purchase any service once the trial period ends.
- During the validity period mentioned in numeral 1, the users will have a Vtul free trial for a maximum period of 90 days, which may not exceed the effective date of the campaign, June 30, 2020.
- The 90 days term, mentioned above, will start once the user fills the registration form, available in the Vtul website.
- This free trial can be used only (1) once by each user.
- Each registered user will be entitled to add a maximum of three thousand (3,000) devices under this campaign.
- This campaign can not be added to other promotions or discounts offered by Vtul.
- This campaign does not imply the application of discounts or the renegotiation of previous agreements.
- The user will be responsible for the distribution of Vtul agents in their network. The user can request support through the Vtul support chat, without providing such support being an obligation or responsibility of the Vtul team.
- Tulpep Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw this campaign or modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS and/or the terms and conditions of Vtul, at any time, without prior notice and without liability. Any modification will come into effect and will have effects against users from the moment of its publication on the indicated link.
- Tulpep Corporation reserves the right to deny or suspend access to Vtul, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS or any other provision may be applicable.
- The user will refrain from using Vtul for illicit purposes or effects, or harmful to the rights and interests of Tulpep Corporation and/or third parties, or to carry out acts that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the optimal operation of Vtul.
- The user will be liable for the damages that Tulpep Corporation may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the illegal access to Vtul, and/or of the breach of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS or the applicable law. The user acknowledges and accepts that access to Vtul at his account, risk, and responsibility.